Friday, May 4, 2012

Old video card. I'd like to upgrade, to nVidia GTX560 TI but from which manufacturer?

I want to upgrade my video card to nVidia GTX560 TI.

I'd like to buy nVidia, but i cant find in my country. So here are the candidates:

ASUS ENGTX560TI DCII/2DI/1GD5

MSI NVIDIA GTX560TI 1GB/256B N560GTX-TI TWIN FROZRII/OC

GIGABYTE NVIDIA GTX560 1GB N560OC-1GI



I was going for the Gigabyte gtx650 soc but its out of stock.

HELP PLEASE !

Vote for any of them, or give me your opinion about any of them or just say something that you my think might help.

Oh one more thing. I have a deluxe 500W power supply is it good for any of them?

Thank you in advance.|||I'd go with the ASUS. You'll need a better PSU for that card. I'd suggest 600-650 watt to give you some headroom. Make sure it has the necessary amps on the 12 v rail too and is high efficiency 80+|||I'd like to recommend to you ASUS.They are very good and have a long life and good cooling system..I had 2 ASUS cards until now..

No comments:

Post a Comment