Thursday, April 26, 2012

Having Problems Setting Up SLI EVGA GTX560 TI X2?

Hello,



So here is my problem, My board is SLI certified, and so are my Cards(Duel GTX560 TI). I have installed the cards, and connected the SLI bridge between them, I also made sure they had power. I have a 700 Watt power supply.

I then powered on my PC, downloaded and installed the latest drivers from EVGA. When I open up Nvidia Control Panel I do not see any option to enable SLI. However in device manager, and in the Nvidia Control Panel I can see both of my cards. Is there something I could be missing? Does it kick in automatically with the newer driver sets?



I ran a 3D Mark at is says I do no have SLI enabled, but I do not see the option anywhere, please help.|||The BIOS of the motherboard has nothing to do with SLI

That guy is just an idiot that couldn't afford to SLI anything



The pass few months the Nvidia drivers have been funky



Try using 266.58

For some reason they were the last stable drivers Nvidia made|||check BIOS version

No comments:

Post a Comment