Thursday, April 26, 2012

There are so many different Gtx560 ti's Which one should I choose?

as the title says:There are so many different Gtx560 ti's Which one should I choose?

I mean, Msi has a few, eVGA has a few, Nvidia has his own, Gigabyte has a few, asus has a few. I really don't know what to do.



I thought i could get the MSI560GTX ti twin frozr II oc, but I heard it's very noisy and I really need my pc to be quiet! Also, I can't afford the most expensive ones, because I'm just not that rich...



I would really appreciate it if you could help me :) thanks in advance.|||Well, I have a EVGA gtx 580 and it's really good, so I think EVGA wouldn't dissapoint if you decided to go with it.



I will also assume that Nvidia is good as well because it's really their card.

No comments:

Post a Comment