Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nvidia GTX560 Ti driver continuously crashes?

My issue is specifically with the driver on my EVGA branded GTX560 TI superclocked GPU. The device driver will crash, leaving me in the middle of a game with a frozen screen before it goes black and the driver recovers.



This card is used in a system with the below specs.



ASUS Crosshair Formula IV mobo

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T CPU

Corsair Vengeance series DDR3 RAM (2 x4GB)

Windows 7 64-bit Home Edition



Dual monitor setup

(1) Acer AL1717 connected via VGA

(1) LG Flatron E2250 connected via HDMI



This is an issue that occurs with BOTH the 285.52 driver, the latest driver for the 500 series cards, as well as the Beta 290.53 driver. I have noticed that the issue occurs less with this driver but it does still happen.



I have tried uninstalling and re downloading/installing the 285.52 driver and it did nothing. So I got the Beta driver which reduced the frequency of driver crashes but still did not solve the issue.



The drivers have only crashed while playing MW3. They do not seem to have any issues while I play other games or just use the computer for internet or non-game programs.



Any help is much appreciated|||Consider updating the graphic card...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment