Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will my processor be overclocked by the Nvidia GTX560 ti video card?

processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5800+(2 CPUs), 3.0Ghz

I have 4GB RAM

so my question is: will my processor be bottlenecked if I upgrade to this graphics card?

currently my computer is running a Geforce 9600 GT, it was good for its time, but sadly its become out dated.|||The video card won't bottleneck the GTX 560Ti, the graphics card is going to get bottlenecked by the GTX 560Ti.



There is a likely chance that it will bottleneck it, by a fair amount sincce the AMD Athlon 64's are a bit old.



Consider at least a Core i3 or an AMD X4 965 (Core i3 performs a bit better than the quadcore AMD)



With a system like that, the most I would use would be a GTS 450 or Radeon 5770/6770.

No comments:

Post a Comment