Thursday, April 26, 2012

NVIDIA GTX560 Driver installation problem! Help!?

Hey guys,



For Christmas I recieved a ASUS GTX560 DirectCU 1GB Graphics/video card, The card is fully connected PROPERLY no issues but I have one BIG problem. I have downloaded the driver installation suggested by my PC and by the NVIDIA Driver Scan and everytime I go to run the NVIDIA installer application on the 1 out 5 installation categories on the very first one the 'System Check' it gives me this error:



Screenshots found on NVIDIA Forum Topic: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=246&t=219750&qpid=1349923





These are my PC specs:



Screenshots found on NVIDIA Forum Topic: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=246&t=219750&qpid=1349923





I have downloaded the correct drivers and really need this to be installed. Somebody please help :-)



Thanks very much to anyone who can help me, Happy new year everybody have a safe 2012 :-)



Thanks, Macca.|||Hi Andrew, the GTX 560 is a good video card but what we want to do is protect our computer from the heat that gaming radiates so along with the GTX 560 also add a Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX. Especially if you're a gamer I have heard that some computer geeks because of the heat that gaming radiates has gone to a Intel 252 to 280 along with the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX. Or last year's model a Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX the GTX 560 with the Nvidia GeForce 9800 will help your mobo very much especially if your gamer. Good luck I hope I was helpful to you

No comments:

Post a Comment